Wednesday 24 November 2010

BIBLE DICTIONARIES

The NEW BIBLE DICTIONARY (IVP), edited by I Howard Marshall, AR Millard, JI Packer, DJ Wiseman - is worth investment by any preacher.

Best Commentaries says:
Description:This magnificent and comprehensive Bible dictionary has set the standard for five decades. This third edition brings the work up to date with the latest developments in scholarship. The book is invaluable for everyone who wants to know the Bible better

Another good on-line dictionary is...
BAKERS EVANGELICAL DICTIONARY OF BIBLICAL THEOLOGY

4 comments:

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject and found most people will approve with your site.

    - cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I quite like looking through an article that will make people think.

    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment
    "

    - Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    - seafood exports | milk exports

    ReplyDelete